Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Beard Color Dye In India

The first photo

I have to admit that I like old photography. The photos taken in black and white. Images taken once with little means but reflecting in detail to the people portrayed in many cases better than when the first color photographs. I like close-ups of people, those in which physical traits can be seen, showing tanned skin, well above the age of the real due to the vicissitudes of life: work, poor nutrition, have given birth many times .... Photos that show us how our ancestors lived.


Photograph taken in Argentina in 1910
examining the photographs I have at home to locate the oldest, came to the conclusion that the more decrepit was probably the one I present here. Sure some people will have houses older photos, taken even in the late nineteenth century when many young people emigrated to America in search of new horizons, and from those land sent letters and pictures to their homes of origin to keep in touch with their ancestors, but in my case, if I remember correctly, this is a winner and belongs to the family Xuaquín.

Xuacu soldier (1938 approx.)
The picture I have here is taken in 1910 in Argentina (the first). It therefore has a century old, long enough to give the floor that provides a step important time. It is portrayed Xuaco of Xuaquín when I was about a year, sitting on a wooden horse. Xuaco and left us a few years ago and therefore many young people that take this picture now will not remember, but I'm sure that most, if not all, linking him to the people's house where he was born and where they live his son and grandchildren, because the genes are passed from generation to generation and physical features remain unperturbed despite the weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment